This template is designed to assist Author in preparing manuscript; it is an exact representation of the format expected by the editor (downloadable at Template and Author Guidelines). To use this template, please just Save As this MS Word file to your document, then copy and paste your document here. All papers submitted to the journal should be written in the English language.
Nagari Law Review (Nagari Law Rev. - NALREV) is a peer-reviewed journal published by Faculty of Law Andalas University two times a year in October and April. The aims of this journal are to provide a venue for academicians, researchers, and practitioners for publishing the original research articles or review articles. This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. NALREV is available in print and online version.
Guideline for Online Submission
The author should first register as Author and/or is offered as Reviewer through the following address: nalrev.fhuk.unand.ac.id
The author should fulfill the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, Author clicks on “Register” button to proceed the registration. Therefore, the Author is brought to the online author submission interface where Author should click on “New Submission”. In the Start, a New Submission section, click on “’ Click Here’: to go to step one of the five-step submission process”. The following are five steps in the online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section of the journal, i.e. Original Research Articles or Review Article. Thus, the author must check-mark on the submission checklists.
- Step 2 – Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then click the Upload button.
- Step 3 – Entering Submission’s Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered including the marked corresponding author. After that, the manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 – Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary file should be uploaded including. Click on Browse button, choose the files, and then click on the Upload button.
- Step 5 – Confirming the Submission: Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to NALREV journal, click Finish Submission button after the documents are correct. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgment by email and will be able to view the submission’s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at any time by logging in to the online submission interface. Submission tracking includes the status of the manuscript review and editorial process.
The sequence of manuscripts following:
- Title; Abstract; Keywords; Introduction; Method (for Original Research Articles); Analysis and Discussion; Conclusion; and Bibliography.
- The word limit for the submission is 4000-10000 words.
Check each reference against the original source (authors name, volume, issue, year, DOI Number). Please use Reference Manager Applications like EndNote, Mendeley, Zotero, etc. Use other published articles in the same journal as models. Bibliography at the end of the manuscript arranged alphabetically by author following:
Books with an author:
Achmad Ali. (2012). Menguak Teori Hukum (Legal Theory) dan Teori Peradilan (Judicialprudence) Termasuk Interpretasi Undang-Undang (Legisprudence). Jakarta: Kencana.
Books with an editor:
Sulistyowati Irianto (ed). (2009). Hukum Yang Bergerak; Tinjauan Antropologi Hukum. Jakarta: Yayasan Obor Indonesia.
Irwansyah. (2013). “Jejak Demokrasi Lingkungan dalam Undang-Undang Nomor 32 Tahun 2009” Jurnal Ilmu Hukum Amanna Gappa, 21(2): 121-131.
World Wide Web:
British Broadcasting Corporation. (2012). Noken Papua Mendapat Pengakuan UNESCO. Available from: http://goo.gl/KJ3D3I. [Accessed 1 April 2015].
Bibliographic citations are provided in foot-notes with the format:
Werner Menski. (2000). Comparative Law in a Global Context, The Legal Systems of Asia and Africa. London: Platinum Publishing Ltd, p. 16
Section from a book:
Eddy O.S. Hiariej. “Pemilukada Kini dan Masa Datang Perspektif Hukum Pidana” dalam Achmad D. Haryadi (ed). (2012). Demokrasi Lokal: Evaluasi Pemilukada di Indonesia. Jakarta: Konstitusi Press, p. 182
Arie Afriansyah. (2015). “Foreigners Land Rights Regulations: Indonesia’s Practice”. Jurnal Mimbar Hukum, 27(1): 98-116